free website stats program Road King Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King Classic

I believe they will with some adjustments to the brackets that hold them on. The brackets are bolted on and swivel as well as move in other directions.

They will, Glider is right just a little adjustment on the brackets. I just put mine on my RKC the other day, wrapped my leather bags and boxed them in the rafters.

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

ok if the hard bags are work on the rk classic. will their be any problems when installing a sissy bar. i know with the leather bags the detachable kit makes the bags sit outward and possible damage to the top when open them and other than the dealership where can you get a set of hard bags

The hardware will be close, you may need to space the brackets for the bags out a bit. You can look on Ebay, there's usually a few there for sale.

ok if the hard bags are work on the rk classic. will their be any problems when installing a sissy bar. i know with the leather bags the detachable kit makes the bags sit outward and possible damage to the top when open them and other than the dealership where can you get a set of hard bags

Her are a couple sites for Hard bags. I've seen the ones from National Cycle on a fatboy and they looked very nice.

Motorcycle Hard Bags & Touring Trunks

National Cycle, Inc. | Motorcycle Windshields & Accessories

Back