free website stats program Road King Bags | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King Bags

BCRoadking

I posted this over in the general area , but I'll let er fly here too .
Anybody have any good tricks / solutions for scratches on my Road King Classic leather bags . They have gotten marks around the buckles from unsnapping them as well as marks from the wife on top where shoes have rubbed , she's a tad short when dissmounting . Pledge does a good job makin them dissapear for the short term, but would like to redo them so they look good again , scratches under the buckles are the worst.

Thanks Guys .

All I ever use is the Harley leather care product sold at your dealer.If it doesnt work for you , you can always try a cream used to protect hockey goalie pads.Hope that helps ya.

Worst case if they are too far gone... you can shell out $600 for a new set. I learned the hard way to extra good care of my leather bags!

Walt

i have had good luck with Doc Bailys leather conditioner it does not repair it but it covers it up nice and lasts for quite a while.just wear your riding gloves or rubber gloves it does stain your hands

i have had good luck with Doc Bailys leather conditioner it does not repair it but it covers it up nice and lasts for quite a while.just wear your riding gloves or rubber gloves it does stain your hands

Baby oil removes it :s

Back