free website stats program Road Glide replacement seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Glide replacement seat

bigcletus

I have a 2007 RG. The stock seat is very uncomfortable for touring. I've had it rebuilt with better foam etc, still not good enough. I've read a bit about the pillow-look seat and it sounds like a good bang for the buck, as I'd like to stay in the $300 neighborhood. Has anyone installed one of these on their 07 RG's ?? Is it a direct fit, i.e. no alterations ??
Comments ???
Thanks

Check out C&C Seats. They make one of the most comfortable seats in the business and will keep you in the $300 range. Give them a call and tell them what your looking for.

I use a EG touring seat on my 07 RG I switch back and forth you can pick one up almost new for a steal.
When I ride 2 up tour pack and touring seat goes on when alone My seat goes on.

Smitty, is that the stock EG seat ?? Also is it a bolt-on perfect fit ??

I had the same issue with my '07 RG. I went with the HD Sundowner and have no regrets. Simple remove and replace. Awesome seat.

I had the same issue with my '07 RG. I went with the HD Sundowner and have no regrets. Simple remove and replace. Awesome seat.

Me, too. Put the Sundowner seat on my 09 RG last year and was very comfortable on my 4,250 mile trip to Sturgis.

Back