Here are a couple of things I did to improve the appearance of the inner fairing and a few things I did to stop some damage that was occurring inside the outer fairing. The radio mount had almost rubbed thru the outer fairing. I cut about a 1/4" off at about a 45degree angle and finished with a fine file. That should provide plenty of clearance for the fairing now. The second thing I found, sorry no pictures, was the "hooks" that hold the fairing on behind the headlight had also rubbed quite a bit so I fashioned a couple of pieces of stainless plumbers tape to go between the "hooks"and the fairing. I hope this will reduce further wear in that area. The trim I used was just black automotive door edge trim available from most any auto parts house. To me in gives a more finished look to the inner fairing.