free website stats program Road Atlas | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Atlas

Mongo1958

An old friend had a Harley road atlas. It had lots of info and great places to visit. It also had the locations of HD dealers in it too. I did a goggle search and found a 2008 on Amazon. HD has Road trip maps or tour Pac maps but they are too much $$$. Short of getting a generic atlas, is there a Harley specific Road atlas that’s up to date?
Thanks

I have the 2011 & 2010 HOG Touring Handbooks Davidw2415 is talking about. If you would like the 2010 version send me a PM with your info and its yours.

Life member of HOG, I get one every year:s Very handy when on the road

Those HOG road atlas's are really good for info but I found them to be incomplete on highways. Noticed quite a few secondary roads were missing. It's still best to get a current state or provincial highway map to use along side the atlas.

I like the HOG atlas and have one in each car and the bike, but for detailed road information you can't beat the Delorme State Atlas They are by far the most detailed I've found and can be purchased via their web site or at most sporting goods stores.

Checked their web site.
They might be very good but a bit expensive at $20 per state.
I could buy their US Atlas set but it takes 30" of shelf space and is priced at $650!
They do come with gold leaf.......

I like the HOG atlas and have one in each car and the bike, but for detailed road information you can't beat the Delorme State Atlas They are by far the most detailed I've found and can be purchased via their web site or at most sporting goods stores.
The state Atlas and Gazetteer from Delorme is on that I live by for seeing the backroads and byways. The can sure make for some interesting daytrips, even in your own backyard. "Short cuts" that you never knew about.

Back