free website stats program RKC bags on Heritage | Harley Davidson Forums

RKC bags on Heritage

Billbo

Hello all -- can anyone tell me IF Road King Classic bags will fit on a Heritage?

Thanks
Bill

Sure why not ,, the fat boy i have has a set that would fit the road king.. just remember you have the shock indents that take up space and ya dont need um

Yes, with some mods.. Check out cyclevisions.com for a kit.
I had RK standard bags on my Heritage but had the mounts built using some stock HD parts.

Sure why not ,, the fat boy i have has a set that would fit the road king.. just remember you have the shock indents that take up space and ya dont need um

Yes, with some mods.. Check out cyclevisions.com for a kit.
I had RK standard bags on my Heritage but had the mounts built using some stock HD parts.

Thanks guys. The RKC bags just seem to be a lot bigger than the leather ones on a Heritage - plus they might lock and open easier.

thanks again
Bill

Are they really bigger? I am getting my bags really saggy. And I am considering repairing them (commercial kit) or definitely changing them?
WAP.gif

Are they really bigger? I am getting my bags really saggy. And I am considering repairing them (commercial kit) or definitely changing them?
WAP.gif
The bags on my 2001 Heritage are definately sagging -- but you know what -- my wife says she likes them like that -- looks more "old school Harley" -- me, I think I would use something like Gotsaggybags to stiffen them up. For now they just sit and sag but are totally usable. I even had Leatherlykes with studs and conchos on my Vstar and I liked them - sturdy and lockable.

Bill

Back