free website stats program RKC 2009 or 2010? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

RKC 2009 or 2010?

Since they just made such significant improvements to the Touring family for 2009, I wouldn't expect another bunch of huge changes. If you could find a really good deal on an '09 (Ebay, Craigslist, Chopperexchange) you might be able to get one with a lot of stuff you would have added anyway without paying full price for them. If you wait on a 2010 model - trust me on this one - you better plan on spending another couple thousand making it YOUR bike. Seats, handlebars, windshields, pipes, passenger amenities, and bling all add up VERY quickly. Like I said, many '09's on the used bike market already have Stage One complete, passenger backrests, upgraded seats, etc. along with low mileage and remaining factory warranty.

Good Luck and let us know what you decide!

Couldn't have said that better myself! Listen to the Doc!!

I would bet there will be little or no change for 2010 Road King. Here where I live there are deals to be had on the new bikes at the dealer. They have inventory to move and DON'T PAY MSRP. My son bought a bike two weeks ago and was able to get several thousand off of the list price. It may be because there are 6 dealers within 1/2 hour ride from us. It's April and the riding season is just starting so you most than likely can save some money and ride now instead of waiting. The 2010 will not be at the dealers until at least August and for a time the prices will be more difficult to get a significant discount! That's just my own opinion....

Back