free website stats program RK Tourpack Quick Disconnect for Solo? | Harley Davidson Forums

RK Tourpack Quick Disconnect for Solo?

RibEye

I'v seen a couple RoadKings lately that have tourpaks mounted where the passenger normally sits, and where a solo seat is used. Do ya'll know if there is a quick-disconnect set-up to put my RK tourpak on like that? I already have the one for the normal mounting location.

Thanks,
Rich P

I'm pretty sure it is available with the easy detatchable hardware. I first saw them a couple years ago. Great idea and they look awesome in my opinion. Was looking into them not too long ago, if I remember correctly the mount without tour pak was around $250.00

i would be interested in a tourpack for solo on a RK. i have been looking but every thing i find is for 2 up

I did look into that one. The problem is that, if I have the 2-up tourpack rack attached to your tourpack, you have to remove it and install the solo rack to the tourpack. It is not what I was hoping for, which was, the ability to attach my tourpack to either one of 2 locations, front or rear.

The solo rack connects to the standard back-rest quick disconnect points. The spacing and alignment between points is different from front and rear racks.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Good luck. Sounds like you may want to make your own.

Back