free website stats program rjs originals | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

rjs originals

just to bring up to date I have these on the trike, but being in florida it's still hot at the lights and slow traffic.Forget about Main St. during bike week.:cheers
Leeman, I have a 1851cc engine (Ultima 113) on my trike and my deflectors as well. They're not designed to make your trike run cooler, though they do kick air back on the rear cylinder when moving. Their designed to protect your inner thighs from the searing heat that causes 2nd degree burns when stopped or moving very slow in traffic on a putrid hot day. Which has been all summer up here in NC and I'm sure down there in Florida. I found if you want to really experience the difference of the heat your feeling. Since you already know how it feels now with the deflectors on. Take them off and do the same run again in the same heat. My saying, " No More Fried Thighs" is the product's intention. My thighs don't get blistered. But sitting over an already hot air cooled engine, compounded with the heat on a hot day and stuck in traffic. It's still going to be hot.

RJ

Back