free website stats program Risers | Harley Davidson Forums

Risers

lowrider1963

I am 5'6" and I sit back a bit more on my new FXDC. I was thinking of putting some small pull back risers to bring the bars a little closer for a more comfortable ride. Anyone have any suggestions as to a type that would work best?

LowRider,
I installed HD MoCo 4 inch pull back risers (Part #56066-82A) on my 09 FXDC and couldn't be happier. These risers look good and gave me approximately 2 inches less reach. I'm not height challenged but I like to snuggle closer to my lady and the stock handlebars with stock shorty risers was just too much stretch for comfort. I didn't choose the 6 inch Roll back risers as I wasn't interested in height just some pullback. I do like the Stock Handlebars.....There are other makers of of some nice pullback risers too. No issues with any cables and I've heard there is no issue with cables with the 6 inch risers either.

Image attached for your reference.
GARY

Attachments

• Pull Back Risers side view2.jpg
    Pull Back Risers side view2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 46
LowRider,
I installed HD MoCo 4 inch pull back risers (Part #56066-82A) on my 09 FXDC and couldn't be happier. These risers look good and gave me approximately 2 inches less reach. I'm not height challenged but I like to snuggle closer to my lady and the stock handlebars with stock shorty risers was just too much stretch for comfort. I didn't choose the 6 inch Roll back risers as I wasn't interested in height just some pullback. I do like the Stock Handlebars.....There are other makers of of some nice pullback risers too. No issues with any cables and I've heard there is no issue with cables with the 6 inch risers either.

Image attached for your reference.
GARY
ggadwa

Any issues wit hthe wiring or control cables not being long enough for the extra pull back?

Check out wild 1 risers much nicer then the hd ones plus there are thicker thus the name chubby .

Back