free website stats program Risers for 05 FatBoy | Harley Davidson Forums

Risers for 05 FatBoy

G'Day guys. I have a 2005 FatBoy with standard handlebars and it feels as if it would be more comfortable to ride if I raised them another 2". I assume from looking that the standard risers are about 2", if so , that would mean I would need to find some 4" risers to set this up? Has anyone here tried this and if so , how did it go in terms of comfort and handling? Apologies if this has been done to death before.

The HD 56269-09 pull back riser is described as a 4" curved riser. Fits on my 2010 FB with no problem, same cables. You will have to adjust how cables hang/fit, but real easy.
HD list same part # for 05' FatBoy. Hope this helps!
wilks3 :D
:USA

I put the 4 inch riser on my 04 Fatboy and it really worked for me. Much more comfortable on the longer rides. I'm 6ft. tall,if that helps. Didn't change any cables just readjusted.

I installed the 4in pull back on my 2010 fatboy and just as wilks 3 said, same cables..It helped a lot..Next winter Ill be changing bars..

Thanks for your responses guys. I'm 6'1" and find myself leaning forward a bit. Sounds like the risers are the way to go. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Thanks for your responses guys. I'm 6'1" and find myself leaning forward a bit. Sounds like the risers are the way to go. Thanks again, much appreciated.

For the money thay will help but you still my want some other bars sometime. I do but cost is not in my funds know..:D

Back