free website stats program rineharts | Harley Davidson Forums

rineharts

the indian

just put 4" rineharts on 2011 103 flhx. i hear conflicting info that i don't need to remap efi with just slipons and i hear i do. so witch is it.

I have an 07 flstc with rhinehats on it and haven't had it done with 12k miles no popping runs great, I just ordered the K&N hi-flow and the dobeck gen 3 to accomadate the added air. When you just install exhaust you are not actually moving more air because the restriction is in the air intake. At least that is the way I have it figured out.

The newer bikes will self adjust but ONLY a certain amount. With a factory setting that is very lean, the bike would run much better if you added some fuel.

If you installed something like a TFI, you would see a VERY noticable difference in the running.

EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft

I put one on mine and it made a big difference.

Forum members get a special price and if you are or were a service member or in emergency services, you get an AWESOME deal.

Great company to do business with.

PS Please don't make more than ONE post about the same topic.

Thanks

Hi,
I installed the 4" reinharts on my 2010 FLHX and didnt do anything else to it & bike is perfect. ONLY if you change the air intake, then you will have to remap. But my machine is just perfect as it is.

Back