free website stats program Rineharts | Harley Davidson Forums

Rineharts

Will09

Wondering the gerneral consencious on the Rinehart Slipons - Do they sound good? is the chrome of good quality? I would like to put them on my 09 Ultra...Do they add any Horse Power?

Reinhardt Slipons are a qood quality muffler that have a nice sound. I think they have a better sound than the V&H pipes but that's only my opinion.

Nothing sounds better in my opinion. I think they stopped anodizing the black tips now also. Powder coating maybe. Mine haven't changed color like some I've seen. Still black and have about 7000 miles on them.

When I picked up my FLHX with Hooker slip ons a rumble came from inside the garage and I had to sit there upstaged by a better sounding FLHX with Rienharts on it.Still happy with what Ive got but if I had the money to do it over thats the direction Id go.The only thing I dont like about them is the end caps fade over time.

They do have chrome end caps available to replace the black ones.

78083007.jpg

Do the Reinhardt slip ons sound as good as true duals and do you get same performace from them
I'm in the process of buying a 09 street glide and I want some good sounding pipes thar also give me some performace too
Will be using them with the SE heavy breather AC

With the true duals, you give up a bit or torque for the other benefits of less heat. The slip ons will let the engine breathe better than the stock mufflers.

Do the Reinhardt slip ons sound as good as true duals and do you get same performace from them
I'm in the process of buying a 09 street glide and I want some good sounding pipes thar also give me some performace too
Will be using them with the SE heavy breather AC

If your not building a race bike the benifits are: better sound, no heat on legs, and a way cool factor. I love them. Best sounding pipe IMAO. You won't regret getting them.

nt6977 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back