free website stats program Rims for a fxdli help | Harley Davidson Forums

Rims for a fxdli help

FXDL04

Hi I have a question and if somebody could help I would appreciate it I have a 2004 Dyna Low Rider it's the 39 millimeter Forks I'm looking for 13 spoke mag wheels I just don't know if you could put any 13 spoke mag wheels on it and when I go to look them up it starts out to me millimeters I don't know if they're talking about between their Forks I'm kind of lost on that I'm trying to see if somebody can help me out or leave me in the right direction I know it's 19 inches for the front and 16 for the back I'm just trying to find what will fit on my bike if somebody could help me I'd appreciate it thank you

Hi I need somebody to help me out or leave me in the right direction I have a 2004 Dyna I'm trying to get 13 spoke mag rims I'm not sure where to go to get them and when I do find them it ask millimeter sizes I'm sure they're talking about in between the fork which I have no idea what size that would be I have a 39 millimeter Fork can I just put any size rim on or just have to be a specific size I know it's a 19 inch for the front 16 inch for the back but I just don't know what time or size to put on if I can get any 13 spoke mag wheel and put it on or does that to be a specific size someone could help me out I'd appreciate it thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want to ask your question in the brakes,tire and wheel section on the homepage, you'll get more responses, not everyone reads the introductions.

Welcome to HDT from the Rocky Mountains.

Back