free website stats program Right turn signal won't work | Harley Davidson Forums

Right turn signal won't work

wannaride

Checked the bulbs, they stay lit up & the left works . It did it one other time & I thought it was the rain shorting something out but it is back & started before the bike got wet. The flasher should work both sides & since it is an Ultra & it shuts off after it senses that you turned or after a specified amount of time, it should have a module. TIA

Toby

Checked the bulbs, they stay lit up & the left works . It did it one other time & I thought it was the rain shorting something out but it is back & started before the bike got wet. The flasher should work both sides & since it is an Ultra & it shuts off after it senses that you turned or after a specified amount of time, it should have a module. TIA

Toby

I had a 97 FLHT do the same thing, The module went bad If I remember right it was inside the headlight bucket

Thanks Jack, the switch does cancel the left side so I don't think it is the switch. Will check it out this weekend, for the time I guess I will use arm signals (not that many will remember them).

Toby

Back