free website stats program right signal flashes fast | Harley Davidson Forums

right signal flashes fast

whacko

I have already searched through the postings about my particular problem but nothing really identical to mine so here it is:

2010 FXDC....hit the right turn signal this morning on the way to work and it flashes 4 times normal then starts flashing very fast. It does this every time. The left signals and 4 way flashers operate fine.

Got to work and looked at the lights and my right directional is not working.....bulb looks perfect....not blown as far as I can tell.

So is the fast flash a code that my bulb is out or that there is some other problem?

Same thing happened to me when I got caught in several downpours and some moisture got in and blew the turn signal bulb.

Replace the bulb and see if that doesn't fix it.

Tha's funny....I was riding in the rain last night! I'll get a new bulb on the way home today and see what happens!

Indicators work as a pair front and back on each side as in your post you have checked the bulb should be bulbs both front and rear on the side that is having problems

Brian

Stopped at Kelly House of Harley in Billerica MA on my way home.....it was just a bad bulb. Guess the 4 regular flashes followed by fast flashes tells you you have a bad bulb or connection. They put a new one in for me in 5 minutes and I was out the door with no damage to the wallet either. Kelly HD has been treating me very well!!!!

Stopped at Kelly House of Harley in Billerica MA on my way home.....it was just a bad bulb. Guess the 4 regular flashes followed by fast flashes tells you you have a bad bulb or connection. They put a new one in for me in 5 minutes and I was out the door with no damage to the wallet either. Kelly HD has been treating me very well!!!!

Bumper to bumper warranty , cant beat it:s

Back