free website stats program Ridley Motorcycles | Harley Davidson Forums

Ridley Motorcycles

W

wildspirit97

Has anyone else seen these Ridley Bikes? I went into a dealership the other day that I thought only sold Big Dogs, to look at some leathers and saw these bikes. When I first saw it I was intrigued because I hadn't ever seen one before but after really looking at all I could think was "WOW!!! I thought the Rocker was UGLY" The bikes are so "squared off" I think is what I don't like. On top of that They're automatics, witch might be a turn on for some, but I don't even like driving a car That's an automatic, I sure as heck wouldn't consider a bike that was, no matter what it looked like.

Ridley : America's Automatic Motorcycle : Models

I WAS surprised to see how long they've been around, I guess I've been locked in closet, because I hadn't even heard of 'em. I thought I new all the bikes out there. I'm not one of those people that think if it's not an HD, It's not a motorcycle.:s I like a lot of bikes that aren't Harleys. I was even more surprised that they only have automatics and 750cc motors. Its seems like a pretty small market, but what do I know.:dknow As far as the way it looks to me, I also know there's probably lots of people out there that like the look, and might buy one just because it's different, if they had a Manual tranny, and/or a bigger motor option.

A few years ago I saw the Ridley at their Biketoberfest tent. I thought they were ugly as (edit)! No doubt they were aiming at the female market. The colors weren't what most guys would buy. The last couple of years they have introduced several new models. I don't have any ideal if they are doing any good as a company but they have improved the looks if nothing else. I think they have been featured on American Thunder a couple of times. I might buy one if Michele Smith came with it!:small3d006:

Back