free website stats program Riding | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding

gator508

Experienced Member
Haven't cranked her up since Salt Springs, beautiful weather finally, think I'll take her out for a putt!

With the amount of salt being thrown on our roads every night as the temperature plummets i will let my bike stay in the shed for a wee while yet although it saw the sun for a wee while last weekend and did about 1/4 mile on local un salted road

Brian

With the amount of salt being thrown on our roads every night as the temperature plummets i will let my bike stay in the shed for a wee while yet although it saw the sun for a wee while last weekend and did about 1/4 mile on local un salted road

Brian

Total agree!!! I will wait until a lot of raining to wash all salt out of the roads before I could ride again.

My wife and I want to move to FLORIDA!!!!

Total agree!!! I will wait until a lot of raining to wash all salt out of the roads before I could ride again.

My wife and I want to move to FLORIDA!!!!

:D Best move I made 16 years ago:D

I got a quick 1 hour ride in about 2 weeks ago.....day before we got 30" of snow dumped on us. No riding for a while now:D

I hope you got a good ride in.Nothing like a ride to make the world go away and put you in a happy place.

Back