riding with video

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by the draggin, Dec 5, 2008.

1. the draggin

the draggin Active Member

Anybody out there ever video their rides? I was wandering which camera and mounting systems worked best. Do they get good clear footage? is there an adapter to power off the bike? Thanks

2. 2002SilverSurfer

2002SilverSurfer Active Member

Seems to me I remember a post where Glider mentioned what type of setup he uses as well. I watched some of his videos and the video and audio are really good. Glider, what say you??

Later,
    2002SilverSurfer

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

Twern't me :D

4. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

I thought you had a video camera on this helmet:newsmile100:

Attached Files:

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Oh that one, it's panoramic :naughty

6. the draggin

the draggin Active Member

Thanks Hobbit that looks like a good place to start. I saw the ghostrider videos on youtube and he sems to have a rather professional set-up on his bikes, but the quality is great especially since he travels well above the law and rides like bat outta hell.

7. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I have to share this one.Last summer we were sitting at a scenic outlook on Skyline Drive The one where they tunnelled through the rock,taking pictures when a decker comes out of the tunnel with the passenger standing,videoing their ride.Caught up with them a another spot and they told us that they planned on doing the whole drive 100miles this way,as well as capture some of the Blueridge.:small3d023::small3d023:

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

Must have been related to the dork that fell of the Road King in the vid section :D