free website stats program Riding Preference | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding Preference

Riding Preferences

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most of my rides are solo. But when it comes to long distance (more than 1 day), I prefer to have my wife with me (2-up). So, I guess that makes me kinda anti-social.:D

I ride when ever I get the chance until there is snow on the ground. It doesn't matter if I'm alone or in a pack, as long as the rubber is on the ground and the wind on my face....

:rider :rider :rider :rider

Usually solo. Sometimes with a neighbor who talked me into getting my first bike, then my first Harley. No large groups.

I find myself riding by myself alot more sometimes 2up with the wife not enough though, but i like when we get a small group of friends together. its usually a food ride. 5-6 bikes wife and or gf take off to go eat somewhere new we know about or heard of.

I'm usually solo. I have a couple of friends that i ride with and feel comfortable with. I'll ride in a pack of 2 or 3. Of course, if the wife is up for it, we go two up.

I have been in larger packs where there's one or two who's ego's are bigger than their bike and let the drama begin. ( not formal rides, just a large neighborhood group)

However....yesterday, a couple of RKC's joined in during my morning scoot/Church. We talked at lights, had a soda at a corner store, shook hands and went our own ways.....good people, good ride.

Solo 90% of the time with occasional 2-up with the wife. I never have a destination, just a direction so most don't enjoy a road trip as they want to know where their going and where they are staying, while I, just go with the flow. Stop when i need fuel or food, try to find something off the beaten path. To me, that's what riding is all about, seeing the usually unseen.

Solo seat on my Streetbob, The Redhead does not ride any more, unless we are on a rented touring bike:s

Back