free website stats program Riding opportunity? | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding opportunity?

jamesearl

I live near Chicago,and 1 rule has always been,no riding in Jan/Feb.Never since I started riding again in 2005 has that changed.But Wed. it's supposed to be 56 and raining Tues.Salt gone and 56? I'll buy that for a dollar!

It's supposed to be 64 Wednesday and 65 Thursday for us, October was my last ride. Crazy winter so far, hardly any snow this year. I live 40 miles east of Toledo, OH.

Last edited:
Where I live,tomorrow is supposed to be 90 degrees F and 80% humidity.
A highly non-pleasant experience on a motorcycle. Especially when dressed correctly.
Perfect car weather.

It's been rain, then clear, then cold, back to rain, the crazy weather won't decide what it's going to do, oh well, that's winter during Mardi Gras along the Gulf Coast. I did start it up last week and ran it about 15 minutes.

There are many riding opportunities in Chicago. You just have to follow the rules because there is massive snow outside. It is better to live inside. It happens raining and snows almost every time in Chicago but I know the best motorcycle roads and destinations in Chicago. You lived nearby so also shared your experience with us.

Wuh?? well, a,
we got hit mit snow.I'm officially sick of winter.We had 55 degree days,now looking at a 10 day forecast,we don't crack 50,and a lot way below dat.Good bye riding fer awhile.

Back