free website stats program Riding one handed | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding one handed

I do it all the time. I can't help it as my right hand has a condition where it falls asleep fast and often when I am riding. Electronic cruise control is great as it makes this even easier to do.

Yes. I ride way too much one handed. My wife gets on me about it but I feel very comfortable doing it. I never do it in town, just on the road. It's nice to have the cruise control as to trade hands.

I think on longer trips almost everyone relaxes,takes a hand off, plays with the wifes legs. Isn't that why they invented cruise control?

I might take my hand of to stretch the fingers, but in NO WAY do I ride one handed. I hit a dip in the road the other day and with two hands on, my butt still flew in the air. I take one hand and wave, but it goes right back on the grip.

I ride one handed to get blood flowing back to my fingers, or when it gets colder, to take them out of the wind for a few.

Used to ride with one hand back in the day. Had to reach back into the saddle bag for fried chicken beer and such.

Back