free website stats program Riding down to Central Florida | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding down to Central Florida

I'm very east! Bithlo/Christmas would work but it is hinged on my ride. Hopefully Sunday.....

I'm very east! Bithlo/Christmas would work but it is hinged on my ride. Hopefully Sunday.....

LOL! roger that, sir. Im heading down tonight at midnight. which means, Mr Jack Klarich, that I will be going through J-Ville at approximately 5:30-6:00 am. I doubt you will be up and riding at that time on a Sunday! lol. So I will try to catch you on my way back up next weekend. My plan is to be at my dads house NLT 9am.

LOL! roger that, sir. Im heading down tonight at midnight. which means, Mr Jack Klarich, that I will be going through J-Ville at approximately 5:30-6:00 am. I doubt you will be up and riding at that time on a Sunday! lol. So I will try to catch you on my way back up next weekend. My plan is to be at my dads house NLT 9am.

Safe trip.

So I'm in CFLA, but leaving early Saturday morning. I'm thinking of going down and cruising I drive for a bit.

I'm leaving central Florida in the AM. had a fun time with the family but it was too quick... I'll be coming back down in a few months. Too bad Bodeen and Jack that I didn't get to see you guys, mostly due to time constraints. Next time though, for sure!

I'm leaving central Florida in the AM. had a fun time with the family but it was too quick... I'll be coming back down in a few months. Too bad Bodeen and Jack that I didn't get to see you guys, mostly due to time constraints. Next time though, for sure!

What time in the AM and are you coming up 95? I could meet you somewhere for coffeee

What time in the AM and are you coming up 95? I could meet you somewhere for coffeee

LOL! Jack you sent this message right about the same time I was PM'ing you to meet up lol. That's awesome! Too bad I missed ya.... I would have like to thank you in person for all the times you helped me lol. Next time I go down to CFLA, I will have more time on my hands. So I will stop by for sure.

LOL! Jack you sent this message right about the same time I was PM'ing you to meet up lol. That's awesome! Too bad I missed ya.... I would have like to thank you in person for all the times you helped me lol. Next time I go down to CFLA, I will have more time on my hands. So I will stop by for sure.

I got your message late, I am 1 mile away from where you were

Back