free website stats program Riding boots | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding boots

Hill202

Contributor
What are your favorite riding boots? I made, what I assume, is a rookie mistake. When I bought my bike, I bought a pair of HD riding boots. Chinese junk!!

Are there any boots made in the USA these days??

Thanks, I can't seem to find a good boot store to try them on. Ordering boots online is going to be a hassle. I know the first order will not fit right.

For years I favored cowboy boots, and now I wear Wellingtons, or a roper style cowboy boot. They are very comfortable, give good protection, and are American made, which I personally value.

Wesco are made right here in Oregon!

I had a pair custom made for my 50th B-day. I went to the factory and had them measure my feet. A bit spendy but they will last my lifetime.
wesco

I got these Xelement boots from Leatherup.com for about $80.00. There not to bad. Kind of big in the toe when it comes to the shifter, and not the most comfortable when it comes to walking around when you get where your going. I'm probably going to go back to the western style ropers.

42069_H_SH315_MW355.jpg

I too look for made in North America boots...as a Cnuck, I obviously look for Made in Canada on the label, if not Made in USA..if not..I stop looking and go back to my old faithful army combat boots.

I have a nice pair of Bates boots. They are police boots but they are comfortable enough for everyday wear. When i wear them out i'll likely get another pair exactly like them

Back