free website stats program Riders get a bad name? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Riders get a bad name?

Here it is just a way of life everyone owns a bike of some sort.Maybe I am carrying it too far by saying everyone.You get the idea, no matter what social class here.Gas prices recently may have been the cause or they just found out what they been missing.

No, not here. A lot of people ride around herer because there are a lot of national parks and long stretches of highway. The highways aren't overly congested. A lot of younger guys are getting into harleys.

They do not have a bad name here as I know of either.Maybe same reason as another said we have lots of country here to ride in peace and very nice scenery.Get out on bikes, cars or whatever to just ride and see what you can see.

I really don't think that there is many bikers in the area that I live and the ones that I do know are all old farts like myself that are way past our hellraising years. I think that sometimes bikers do get a bad wrap but it just does not happen here.

I think that the only way you would have to deal with something like this is if you were to join a biker gang. My father was friends with a lot of the Paegans when he was younger and those are the groups that usually get labled.

I think that the stigma is a thing of the past and that most individuals are judged based soley on their actions or the people that they hand around with. I think that as long as you choose your company wisely then you will be fine.

Only ones I know with bad names are like hells angels I see they just got busted had a huge meth ring.Really sad and careless of them.Stupid really, but what can you do?

It tends to be that way around here too. I especially get some weird looks because I'm a girl riding a bike. Most of the people around here just don't seem to understand, probably because there's not a lot of bikers around here to begin with.

No onehas ever said anything to us or around us so really wouldn't know much about that.Mostly only thing I can say is like they way they do on t.v.

I think that it all depends on where you are and the other riders around you. Unfortunately, all it takes is one or two stupid people for the rest of us to be attacked.

Back