RIDE YOUR MOTORCYCLE TO WORK day today!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Vibratinharley, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Vibratinharley

Vibratinharley Junior Member

Not that I or anyone else needs a reason to ride but today is / was ride your motorcycle to work day in PA. Is this just in PA? Is there other states that do this?

For me I try to make every day ride your bike to work day! :bigsmiley8:

2. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

I'm with you on that. Took mine in today!! Makes the commute much more enjoyable.

3. Apyle

Apyle Junior Member

I actually rode mine today as well. It sorta looks like rain now though.

4. SeaRider04

SeaRider04 Active Member

I ride every day to work if the weather permit, if the time I leave the house and it's not rain at that time, I'm on my bike and if it's rain later when I'm off work, I.........will get wet but that's alright, I'm on my way home anyway.

5. pequerhead

pequerhead New Member

Yesterday (7/16/08) was not only "Ride your bike to work day" in Pa. Its observed nationally. Ride on....................

6. lannyw

lannyw Member

Always ride mine, if weather permits.:)

7. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

I ride mine to work an dback almost everyday (170 mile round trip). I agree with searider04. If it is not rain in the morning when i'm getting ready to leave i'm riding.

8. Vibratinharley

Vibratinharley Junior Member

Thank you! I wasn't sure if it was national or not as it seems like it wasn't publicized real well but I did see lots of bikes out and the weather although on the humid and hot side, has been awesome for riding.

9. TexasJohn

TexasJohn Member

I ride mine to work everyday. If I don't I go thru withdrawals!

10. mcdraayom

mcdraayom Account Removed

Sometimes I try to find something I need to do before I get to work, just so I can ride. I walk about 100 yards and I'm at work.:newsmile08: