free website stats program ride to Westboro Baptist Church | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

ride to Westboro Baptist Church

This should be interesting. A handful of these (how do I phrase this carefully so I don't get banned here??) well, you know what I mean, are going to show up to protest the opening Sunday night football game, right across the river from where the Twin Towers stood, with about 100,000 drunk football fans, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I don't think the cops will be showing them much sympathy during the ensuing fights.

"The Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket Sunday night's game between the Cowboys and the New York Jets.
The anti-gay religious group, which is famous for picketing military funerals, said in a press release that "the entertainment industry is a microcosm of the people of this doomed nation: hard-hearted, Hell-bound, and hedonistic to the max. ... You have no proper thoughts of the God that created you, but we'll be there to make sure you don't forget when we haul your rebellious carcasses into the New Meadowlands Stadium to watch God-hating fools do their shtick (sic)."
Apparently the NFL is a type of entertainment that the group does not approve of."

This should be interesting. A handful of these (how do I phrase this carefully so I don't get banned here??) well, you know what I mean, are going to show up to protest the opening Sunday night football game, right across the river from where the Twin Towers stood, with about 100,000 drunk football fans, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I don't think the cops will be showing them much sympathy during the ensuing fights.

"The Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket Sunday night's game between the Cowboys and the New York Jets.
The anti-gay religious group, which is famous for picketing military funerals, said in a press release that "the entertainment industry is a microcosm of the people of this doomed nation: hard-hearted, Hell-bound, and hedonistic to the max. ... You have no proper thoughts of the God that created you, but we'll be there to make sure you don't forget when we haul your rebellious carcasses into the New Meadowlands Stadium to watch God-hating fools do their shtick (sic)."
Apparently the NFL is a type of entertainment that the group does not approve of."

Glazier,
Can you give us the source for the above quote? The Meadowlands is only 30 minutes from me. I'm a member of the PGR and would like to bring this to the attention of our state captain. I need to be able confirm it to him though.
Thanks

Back