free website stats program Ride to the Wall | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride to the Wall

Ozoneman

Anyone doing the Ride to the Wall this Memorial Day Weekend?

I'm planning to ride with a bunch from Rolling Thunder. Leaving from Indianapolis on May 21 and returning May 26. Got room reservations already! I hear it is a blast and at the same time we can show our appreciation to the troops.

YouTube - Rolling Thunder Ride To The Wall

I'll be there....but then again, I live here so it only takes me 20 minutes to get to anywhere along the parade route, the Pentagon, or the Wall.... :bigsmiley20:

:42: You Bet!! Right now about 25 of us, non-RT guys are ridin' from the Muskegon MI area to DC, leaving on the 22nd, arriving on Saturday. For me, I'm ridin' there to be among other PGR and brother Combat Vet's M/C Assn. as we honor those serving, and all MIA/POW and WIA. For me it's "Vets serving Vets" to the utmost. HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL THERE! :42:

Attachments

• CombatVeteran.jpg
    CombatVeteran.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 4
  • RVN combat medic patch.jpg
    RVN combat medic patch.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 6
Me and some from my club will be there again this year Hobbit,doubt if I'll recognise you by your forum photo tho.lol:D

I truly want to go but when I saw the cost of rooms I about choked. I'm not working so its a tough road right now.

I've done it a couple of times as a member of Rolling Thunder. Our chapter always works the pentagon parking lot.

I truly want to go but when I saw the cost of rooms I about choked. I'm not working so its a tough road right now.

You might check going with a Rolling Thunder Chapter. The chapter I'm going with got $300 rooms for about $109 a night. They reserved a block for those going with them.

:42: FYI HogWyld ... there is something similar planned over in IL to honor IRAQ/AFGAN troops the same weekend. Don't recall the name of the tribute, but apparently it's very well attended too. Might 'Google' CVMA-IL (combat Vet Mtrcyc Assn-Illinois) for their calendar. :42:

Back