free website stats program Ride to live live to ride air filter covers | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride to live live to ride air filter covers

KrecoLuke

Hey dewds and dewdettes!

I'm having a heck of a time finding a Live to ride ride to Live air filter cover for my Big Sucker air filter. Surely there must be one out there somewhere! Anyone have any ideas? I already checked with Arlen Ness...nope... My ride is '07 Ultra Classic if that makes any difference.
Sure would appreciate some steering here.

Thanks in advance...

Luke

I apologize in advance because I know I am going to regret this but......

I realize that everyone's ride is a personal expression, but I think the LTRRTL has been over done/done to death. It is like those cheap light visors...... Should have pronbably kept that one to myself too.

Anyway, just one person's opinion.......Honestly, if you want one, I hope you fine one.

Hey dewds and dewdettes!

I'm having a heck of a time finding a Live to ride ride to Live air filter cover for my Big Sucker air filter. Surely there must be one out there somewhere! Anyone have any ideas? I already checked with Arlen Ness...nope... My ride is '07 Ultra Classic if that makes any difference.
Sure would appreciate some steering here.

Thanks in advance...

Luke

Have you tried E Bay?:s

No problem, Chop.... I just like the gold silver look...goes well with my firehouse red. We all have our opinions.

Hey Sprinkler...never thought of JP...I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Hey Jack....tried eBay....thanks for the idea though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke:

If this is one of those "must haves" and you don't have any luck with the vendors, Milwaukee Iron or another metal worker could make the cover and you could use the overlay off of one of the other LTRRTL accessories. Or the overlay off one of the current LTRRTL covers may fit on yours.

And as always, if their is a demand, their will, at some point, be a supply.

Back