free website stats program Ride To Fight Child Abuse | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride To Fight Child Abuse

late2Harley

Child Abuse Prevention Ride

Bikers Against Child Abuse, BACA, NH Chapter is having our Annual 100 Mile Ride Against Child Abuse on Saturday, April 24th 2010. Our ride will start and finish at The Boars Tavern, located in Fox Pond Plaza at the corner of routes 106 and 129 Loudon NH 03307. Registration begins at 8 am and the ride begins at 10 am. Free coffee before and lunch after the ride. Pledge sheets are available at Heritage Harley Davidson, The Boars Tavern.

NH BACA is a 501 C3 charitable donation and all funds raised will be used to assist injured children.

For more information about BACA please visit our website: Bikers Against Child Abuse - BACA International Website

Last edited by a moderator:
Child Abuse Prevention Ride

Bikers Against Child Abuse, BACA, NH Chapter is having our Annual 100 Mile Ride Against Child Abuse on Saturday, April 24th 2010. Our ride will start and finish at The Boars Tavern, located in Fox Pond Plaza at the corner of routes 106 and 129 Loudon NH 03307. Registration begins at 8 am and the ride begins at 10 am. Free coffee before and lunch after the ride. Pledge sheets are available at Heritage Harley Davidson, The Boars Tavern, or by emailing rwest@bacanh.com.

NH BACA is a 501 C3 charitable donation and all funds raised will be used to assist injured children.

For more information about BACA please visit our website: Bikers Against Child Abuse - BACA International Website

I hope you raise a lot of money, I always support BACA here. Great organization, I especially like how they sit silent in court as a sign of support to the abused child and their family. I work with a BACA member and my MSF course instructor was also a member.

I've been surprised I hadn't seen more BACA stuff on this forum.

Thanks for all the good wishes. It's a great organization and I'm proud to be a member. If your up this way come ride with us.

Hi all,
The rides is tomorrow. The weather is going to be outstanding.
Come join us!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back