free website stats program Ride til your eyelids freeze open! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride til your eyelids freeze open!

WELCOME to the forum Sas.
There's a lot of info on these cyberwaves, and this is a great place to call home.
There's always an answer to any problem, and lots of opinions too. LOL

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Hi again Folks,

Thanks for all the welcome messages. I am not really very familiar with the forum thing but I am sure I can figure it out in time.
I am sort of retired at 56, mostly due to health issues. I bought the bike in January and of course it was winter so I couldn't ride. Shortly thereafter I screwed up my already bad back. spent most of the winter in bed or in the hospital. I had surgery on my back in may (in Sudbury home of the nearest HD dealer and chipguy my new forum friend) After a few months of healing I got in some late summer and early fall riding.:small3d026: My first ride I had my son and a friend hold up the bike while I took off and they waited for me to come back so they could catch me when I pulled in. I had to run a few stop signs but it was a great start. I can only handle about 30 minutes between breaks but have had a ton of fun doing rides along Lake Superior. I have some mechanical things happening with my bike but hopefuly will get it all straightened out before spring.

Sas.

Back