free website stats program Ride Safe and Watch the Cages | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride Safe and Watch the Cages

My prayers are with your friend.
Hit and runs are occurring more and more frequently with the increase of riders. I was hit by a hit and run driver that did it on purpose, thank god only a few scratches on me and the bike. I am amazed at how differently cages act around a group of riders and a single rider. I am gonna start buddying up.

Thanks everyone. They have closed his chest and stomach 90% of the way up. They think they have all of his bleeding and inturnal surgeries done. If no other bleeding or problem come up between now and Thursday afternoon they will close him completely up. He still has to have surgery on one of his arms. He is making improvements everyday. Hopefully they will have him off of the ventilator before long.

Glad to hear that he is doing better, prayers are with he & his family.

Thanks everyone. They have closed his chest and stomach 90% of the way up. They think they have all of his bleeding and inturnal surgeries done. If no other bleeding or problem come up between now and Thursday afternoon they will close him completely up. He still has to have surgery on one of his arms. He is making improvements everyday. Hopefully they will have him off of the ventilator before long.

Dyna

Glad to hear he is doing better!!!!

Back