free website stats program Ride Safe and Watch the Cages | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride Safe and Watch the Cages

01dynaglide

Everyone please watch the cages and ride safe. A friend that i work with is battling for his life. A car pulled out in front of him this weekend and hit and ran over him. The driver of the cage is still being looked for. They left him in the middle of the road and drove off. It broke almost every bone in his body and they still have his chest and stomach opened up trying to stop the bleeding. Accidents happen, but when you leave them the way the the driver of the cage did is inhumane and the driver needs to be taken out behind the woodshed. Everyone ride safe and send a prayer for him. Thanks.

Absolutely, he'll be in my prayers. Unbelievable how a person could live with this kind of guilt on them.

I can't imagine why someone would leave another person in the middle of the road like that. My prayers are with your friend.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend. Let us know if the jerk gets caught.

It is UNBELIEVABLE a person could do that to another.... My wife and I rode this Saturday to Mt. Pisgah on the Blueridge Parkway for lunch. I noticed more cages than normal not paying any attention to us. Several cars pulled out in front of us and it was much more often than usual. Of course our prayers will be for your friend and his family. My wife and I always have a prayer before we head out and just this Saturday I really think it was heard.

A cage pulled out in front of me this afternoon and knocked me and my machine flying fortunately with very little damage. There but for the Grace of God...

I wish your friend all my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

The driver who hit him was probably not insured and possibly not supposed to be driving

I think all of us need to be a lot more carefull. Gas lines here are still scary, people are still blocking the roadways, trying to gut in in front of each other, not looking who or whats beside them, just focused on themselves, who has the lowest prices, so on and so and so on. I have to go through one intersection thats a "take your life in your on hands" situation. Running a red lite has become a common practice in order to "get in line" even though gas is available. I lost a great friend back in the 70's with the gas wars just for this reason. Miss ya Harley. Hope your friend will pull through ok.

Back