free website stats program Ride-On | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride-On

A lot of riders in the Okanagan are using Ride On and like it but check their info as it will not seal a tube tire like it will a tubless.

Anybody use Ride On tire sealant and balancer in their tires? Their site says it will even seal small punctures up to 1/8" in tubed wheels. That's something that's always in the back of my mind with my spoke wheels. With tubeless you can pull out a plug kit to get home, with a tube you get to pull out the phone.

I know quite a few people that Swear by it [ With tubeless tires] They even say they take off their wheel weights because Ride On balances the tires better than the weights.?

Rats... I was hoping to read a few glorious tales of how it sealed tubes and such, with ease... I can balance a tire with Dyna Beads and not have to deal with a bunch of goo, plus it's cheaper.

Rats... I was hoping to read a few glorious tales of how it sealed tubes and such, with ease... I can balance a tire with Dyna Beads and not have to deal with a bunch of goo, plus it's cheaper.

Do you feel the dyna beads is cheaper or better than the conventional dynamic tire balancing with weights?

Do you feel the dyna beads is cheaper or better than the conventional dynamic tire balancing with weights?

Glider, from what I've read on them they are adequate, and from what I gather they are continuously dynamically balancing the tire. So honestly I don't know, but my opinion is that a wheel balanced dynamically with wheel weights would be better at the onset, maybe not so much so at or near the end of it's life. Maybe give a little to get a little with the Dyna Beads?

I like to mount my own tires but don't own even a rudimentary static balancer. So instead of paying someone 25$ to do it, I figure to user the beads/Ride On or similar. I carried one down to Cycle Gear a few months ago and they scratched the rim pretty good... All I got was a shrug for an explanation.

: tube tires/ ride on

I've used it in the past and was very pleased with the results. I've used it in tube tires and experienced a puncture in one. It sealed right up, no issues at all. I rode that tire until I wore it out.

I watched the video while at J&P open house.
Looked good but after checking the price and how many bottles needed to do both tires on my Ultra, I had to pass.

The next time I replaced a tire, it would need new Ride-On.
Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Hey Glider ... I replaced my rear tire recently and went with the bead balancing . So far i'm impressed . I've been running the new tire about 3 months now and evrything is still nice and smooth .

Back