free website stats program Ride from Indy to Wabash, In | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride from Indy to Wabash, In

Ozoneman

Are any of you interested in riding up together from the Indy area to Brandt's HD Anniversary Party on June 22nd in Wabash, Indiana? They will have Canned Heat and Kashmir free in the parking lot. I figure we could leave from Indy about 9:30am to make it there in time for the festivities. It is a 85 mile ride each way. We could travel up 37 and 13 to Wabash. Since it will be Sunday evening when we leave Wabash, we might want to ride back on 31 if it is quicker. Here is a link for the Brandt's event.
Brandt's Harley-Davidson Events
If anyone wants to do the poker run, we would need to leave a little bit earlier on Sunday morning.

By the way, I am a fair weather rider. If it rains I probably won't go.

Also don't forget Indianapolis Southside Harley Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday, June 21st.

Indiana, Harley-Davidson, Buell, Motorcycle, Dealer, Indianapolis Southside Harley-Davidson and Buell

Southside on Saturday (June 21st) and Brandt''s on Sunday (June 22nd). Get some good deals, listen to some bands, eat, and hang with other Harley bikers. What a deal!

Here's another chance!

Brandt's Harley Davidson in Wabash on Sept 6th will have Marshall Tucker Band at 4pm and Kashmir at 2pm (free).

I plan to go to Indy Northside HD for their annual open house and eat their free food for lunch and enjoy the festivities and then head up to Brandt's at noon on route 13 for the 80 mile (each way) trip to see the bands. I hope Brandt's has food too so I can get a free dinner there too! LOL

UPDATE:

The Northside HD changed the date of their open house.
eek.gif
Instead of the 6th they moved it to the 27th even though their web site said it is still the 6th as of this morning (the 3rd). (I'm glad I called them). So it looks like only one event (Brandt's in Wabash) for the day.

I called Brandt's and they said besides the 3 bands on the 6th, their HOG chapter is sponsoring a poker run as well. The lady at Brandt's thought the poker run will cost either $5 or $10. Since the Northside HD event is not happening now on the 6th, I'm thinking that we should go up for the poker run and then watch the bands after the run. I wanted to do more riding than watching bands anyway. Marshall Tucker will still be at 5:00 pm. Brandt's also will have a vendor there for food (no free food!).

Sign up for the poker run is 9:30am to 11:30am. So I'm thinking about leaving Indy at 9:00am (can be flexiable) to get there in Wabash by about 10:30am. For those interested in riding up together, we can still meet somewhere on the north side of Indy. PM me if you are interested in riding up together.

Update:

Not doing poker run after all. If any of you guys just want to go for the ride up there and listen to the bands, we are leaving now at noon from Northside Harley Davidson on 96th street. Got a group of three bikes so far.

It's going to be a great day for riding. Marshall Tucker Band plays at 5pm.

Update:

Not doing poker run after all. If any of you guys just want to go for the ride up there and listen to the bands, we are leaving now at noon from Northside Harley Davidson on 96th street. Got a group of three bikes so far.

It's going to be a great day for riding. Marshall Tucker Band plays at 5pm.

Would have liked to go, but was on the Johnson County Sherrif's annual charity ride Saturday....nice time had by all
BJ

Back