free website stats program Richmond Tx-Vernon, B.C.- anyone want to ride along for part of the way | Harley Davidson Forums

Richmond Tx-Vernon, B.C.- anyone want to ride along for part of the way

lorne

ok so as some of you know i am trying to get one of my bikes up to Vernon B.C. from Richmond Tx. right now i have 3 options
1-ship it
2-have a friend trailer it to Billings (not sure if he can), then ride from there
3- RIDE IT :rider

after talking to Jack he gave me the idea to start a thread, so here it is. I am guessing the start date would be mid Aug (this is just a guess right now) Jack would ride over here to Richmond (with permission from the redhead, which i am sure he will get so she can have some peace and quite) then start heading north. we would like to know if there are any members who would like to ride along part of the way or do a meet and greet along the route.

the rough route (by city) would like to try to stay clear of any major city centers, and would take back roads around these i could which is where i would probably need some help from other members when the time gets closer.
Richmond, Tx
Waco, Tx
Abaline, Tx
Amarillo, Tx
Pueblo, Co
Denver, Co
Casper, Wy
Billings, Mo.
Spokane, Wa
cross the boarder on US395 into Canada

As mentioned right now this is just an good thought but the one i prefer and look forward to the most. right now the mileage is 2469 for the complete trip.

please note that i said nothing about who would take the photos..:p

I should have my rings seated and ready to roll no problem, will swing in to meet Joe and slide to Texas from there:s

I can't go to Canada, my passport is expired. I wonder what it costs now days to renew it? Hey Loren, at least I won't need that irritating suit. LOL

Wow, right now I can only dream about joining you on a trip like that. It really stinks when your job gets in the way of riding adventures!

Any chance of bending the route and including a day or two in Sturgis?

I'd be interested in riding up through Colorado with y'all. Maybe further, depending on what the work situation looks like then.

I should have my rings seated and ready to roll no problem, will swing in to meet Joe and slide to Texas from there:s

sounds good, hmm maybe we can get joe to bring some Gumbo so we don't starve..:p

I can't go to Canada, my passport is expired. I wonder what it costs now days to renew it? Hey Loren, at least I won't need that irritating suit. LOL

and there won't be any ice on my seat..:newsmile078: i hope

Wow, right now I can only dream about joining you on a trip like that. It really stinks when your job gets in the way of riding adventures!

Any chance of bending the route and including a day or two in Sturgis?

it's always a thought all depends on timing but always a possibility

I'd be interested in riding up through Colorado with y'all. Maybe further, depending on what the work situation looks like then.

sounds good, i think it would be a great trip

Wish I could take the time off from work to make a trip like this. We're going to need plenty of pictures!!!!!!! :D

Back