free website stats program RevTech | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

RevTech

IF you are wanting the EASY Way out of this New Motor,,,,, I'd buy a bike and MODIFY it to my needs.. Probably More effective than just a New Motor and ???

Do you have a frame that is licensed and Titled?

That is a big part of building from Scratch,,, Getting it Titled and Licensed..

There are a lot of bikes out there that would be a good buy with the economy as it is.... Making one Fit your needs Might be the way to go...

signed....BUBBIE

SIR BUBBIE brings up a good point. If you are building a bike to put a motor in you need all sorts of MSO documents for the parts to get it registered. Better off buying something with a title and just modify it to your liking.

IF you are wanting the EASY Way out of this New Motor,,,,, I'd buy a bike and MODIFY it to my needs.. Probably More effective than just a New Motor and ???

There are a lot of bikes out there that would be a good buy with the economy as it is.... Making one Fit your needs Might be the way to go...

signed....BUBBIE

SIR BUBBIE brings up a good point. If you are building a bike to put a motor in you need all sorts of MSO documents for the parts to get it registered. Better off buying something with a title and just modify it to your liking.
HMMMM, plus you would end up with a Reconstructed title Right, Bubbie has a very good point and like The Boss said all the paper work will make you CRAZY JMO

signed....BUBBIE

buddy of mine is having this problem right now. bought the bike back in Dec still not on the road. not happy with the Revtech either so bike will be for sale soon

RevTech junk, Have one, 110ci, 10,000mi now on my bench in a bunch of worthless pieces, could repair for about the cost of a new one, not going to happen. I treated this motor good to no avail. Cheap metal components, lousy quality control, over 5 thous.runout on output shaft, motor would not rev over 4,000rpm, ignition (EDIT) out at 6,000mi, leaked oil, could go on and on but would not recommend !!!

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back