free website stats program RevTech help | Harley Davidson Forums

RevTech help

gutter

I am trying to get ahold of revtech to ask about the DFO i ordered from JP cycles. Does any one know how to contact them the email i have for them from jp people doesnt work any more. I am looking for a number or email i dont care as long as i can get ahold of them. So here is the problem I have a 2001 road king classic slip ons and air filter well by mistake i ordered the DFO for the 85+ hp so looking to get settings for the pots or maybe hope they will take it back and reflash it or exchange it since jp cycle isnt carring them any more. Thank you in advance

Hey gutter, I'm a CCI dealer but have never used a DFO, more of a software kinda guy, but here's page 6 from the old DFO instructions with the settings you should need. CCI dosen't have a customer contact I know of but if the settings don't help and you have questions that you're local CCI dealer can't answer just give me a call Tues. and I'd be glad to call my CCI rep. with you're questions and have him try to get answers from their tech department for you. Just type in zip code 83204 under dealer locator to get my shop phone number & hours. Hope this is a little help.

RevTechFuelInjectionBox6.jpg

RevTechFuelInjectionBox5.jpg

RevTechFuelInjectionBox4.jpg

RevTechFuelInjectionBox3.jpg

Thank you for the replys so far. The settings for the DFO are differant for what i need since i ordered the 85+ hp instead of the stock one (always read descriptions fully lol) Talked to the rep at Dobeck since they make the tuner for revtech and few others and he explained yes i can use the 85+ hp unit just need to cut settings in half for a starting point. His recomendations for the settings was just about right on. Now gotta fine tune and tweek it.... To me dobeck went above and beyond when they could have said sorry u didnt buy OUR unit.

To me dobeck went above and beyond when they could have said sorry u didnt buy OUR unit.

That's why I keep telling people they're a GREAT bunch to work with. I bugged them multiple times with questions about my settings and they never once lost patience with me.

Back