free website stats program reverse gear | Harley Davidson Forums

reverse gear

cool breeze

going to be adding reverse to my electraglide short legs ,bad knees and age are catching up will be doing 3 wheel conv later on down the road not quite ready for that yet. leaning towards baker but still open for suggestions

I rode my buddy's BMW 1300 the other day and it had reverse. Honestly, it was such a bizarre feeling to be on a bike and have reverse. Definitely nice for backing up when you're parked ina down grade.

Upgrade was easy!!:bigsmiley8: Got a T-shirt for my wife that had "Reverse" printed on the back.:newsmile055: Needless to say she did not quite see the humor!!!:small3d029:

Hi guys,
I have never heard/seen a bike with reverse. Do you "see" anything".. or its all internal. With bikes that weight 800Lbs ++... why are not more people installing these ?. I think its kind of cool

Google "harley reverse gear kit" for a picture and price. All you see is a short lever on the end of the trans. They are neat, but pricey.

with the baker you use your foot shifter and all :newsmile093:you see is the solenoid switch that comes out of trans cover ,no way to hit reverse while in forward gears thats why I'm leaning toward baker but they are pricey

Back