free website stats program rev limit raise automatic? | Harley Davidson Forums

rev limit raise automatic?

Jdsmitty10

I am waiting for the fuel moto pc3 to arrive today and I am just wondering if I have to tell them to raise my rev limit when i ordered it or if it is just done already? Or is this something that can only be done if i have more engine work done? Just wondering since it says about the possibility of raising the rev limit...

It's a user feature but if your engine is basically stock other than intake and exhaust, I would leave the factory limit because you are only spinning it over and not making more power with a higher limit. The engine is limited by cam and the breathing through the heads.

thats what i was thinking...i really dont think i need a higher limit anyway, i don't think i have ever touched the limit it has now.. wish i had a tach so i had a clue how close i was...

thanks glider.. i like the color of your bike by the way...sharp

real sharp.. i love my black w/ silver pinstripe deuce...but that would be a color i would change to if i changed it...

does it show dust?
my black is clean til the minute i take it out on the road... annoying.. use the california duster and meguiars quick detailer ALOT hahah

I am waiting for the fuel moto pc3 to arrive today and I am just wondering if I have to tell them to raise my rev limit when i ordered it or if it is just done already? Or is this something that can only be done if i have more engine work done? Just wondering since it says about the possibility of raising the rev limit...

When I bought mine from Fuelmoto you had to tell them to do it.
If you don't it's very easy to do it yourself. Just a couple clicks.

Back