free website stats program Reusable oil filter | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Reusable oil filter

I remember a story about a fellow from the early 1900's who suggested that the US patent office be shut down because everything that could be invented had been and it was useless to keep it open. There are new ideas being developed every day and if we stay in the past we fail to keep up.
Do submarines recycle water for reuse? Are cities recycling their waste water back into drinking water? Are we using recycled bottles, paint, oil, toilet tissue, etc?
Do we clean and reuse our beloved K&N air filter?
Does it make sense that a reusable oil filter is not possible?

Remember when those dang spin-on oil filters started??? You couldn't see in the canister!!! What was going on in the engine!!!! Blasfamy!!!!! Doc, why are we cleaning and re-using those re-usable K&N air filters??? Blasfamy!!!!
wilks3 :D

Last edited:
I remember a story about a fellow from the early 1900's who suggested that the US patent office be shut down because everything that could be invented had been and it was useless to keep it open. There are new ideas being developed every day and if we stay in the past we fail to keep up.
Do submarines recycle water for reuse? Are cities recycling their waste water back into drinking water? Are we using recycled bottles, paint, oil, toilet tissue, etc?
Do we clean and reuse our beloved K&N air filter?
Does it make sense that a reusable oil filter is not possible?

I was with you till you mentioned the recycled toilet tissue :laugh

makeitstop.jpg

Well. I guess I have to withdraw myself from this discussion and hdtimeline as a whole. I am a 20 year veteran of the NAVY and a biker at heart. I'm no saint by any sense of the word and by my nature I will offend someone on here. I tried. I really did but I got edited. I do understand the moderators point of view but I am what I am. I guess this place is not for me. Ride safe all and I wish you all blue sky's and fresh pavement.

Later,
Steve

Well. I guess I have to withdraw myself from this discussion and hdtimeline as a whole. I am a 20 year veteran of the NAVY and a biker at heart. I'm no saint by any sense of the word and by my nature I will offend someone on here. I tried. I really did but I got edited. I do understand the moderators point of view but I am what I am. I guess this place is not for me. Ride safe all and I wish you all blue sky's and fresh pavement.

Later,
Steve

Steve

That's your choice entirely. All we ask is for people to post without language and if that's too difficult to do, there are other forums that you can post as you wish using all the expletives you want.

Thanks for your honesty and maturity in any event.

Back