free website stats program Retired husband at Target | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Retired husband at Target

Jack we have shops that sell stuff :newsmile100:
I think it is very different here although im sure that a harley dealer would be pretty much the same although the numbers are bigger :p
Due to me being in an out of the middle of things area we dont have any big shops around here just wee ones have to go to the city

Brian

Jack we have shops that sell stuff :newsmile100:
I think it is very different here although im sure that a harley dealer would be pretty much the same although the numbers are bigger :p
Due to me being in an out of the middle of things area we dont have any big shops around here just wee ones have to go to the city

Brian

Surely there has to be a Wal-mart close by

Surely there has to be a Wal-mart close by

Never seen a Wal-mart but i believe that they own ASDA in this country and if you go to asda you will be lucky if you find motor oil there and if you do there wont be a choice the nearest asda to me is a 60 mile round trip and it is a big supermarket selling mainly food with a wee bit with some clothes and a few other items and i try to avoid places like that
I use local smaller shops where i can be in and out in 15 mins with the right dog food cat food and beer
another point is i have never been in a Harley Davidson dealers i have never seen one

Brian

Back