Reputable Repair Shops - Massachusetts

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by 200RoadKingWP, May 6, 2014.

1. 200RoadKingWP

200RoadKingWP New Member

Hey All,

I am on the hunt for a repair shop that is closer to my home in Medfield, MA. I have a couple of reputable people that I have taken my bike to for various things, but I am looking for something closer. See if any of you local folks have good shops that you can recommend for me. Mostly, I have used Dek Engineering in Duxbury, MA. Let me know what you guys and gals have. Thanks.

Andy

2. Pudge McGuinness

Pudge McGuinness Member

I don't know about out by you but in the Worcester area I know of three shops that several have recommended if your so inclined to make the trip. Dreamworx in Worcester, Twisted spoke in Charlton, and Barnstorm in Spencer. I had some work done at Barnstorm and they are very reasonably priced, know what they are doing and good to deal with.

A few more west if you'd like but further away from you. Good luck.

3. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

Andy, I live in Uxbridge and after experimenting with a few dealers & private repair shops I now take my bike to Samara Cycle in Milbury. I realize Milbury isn't exactly right around the corner from where you are in Medfield but the reason why I now go to him is because he services the police bikes for six towns around him. Rob is well respected, reasonably priced ( well, about as reasonable as a local shop can be ), :p and stands buy his work. He just did my speed sensor for me.
    Good luck!

4. 34thestickupkid

34thestickupkid Active Member

Here in Southern Maryland im finding out that its hard to find Locle Shops besides the dealership that i can take my bike too.The couple that other guys has mention,all say they are 2 to 3 weeks backed up!!!