free website stats program Replacement Speedo Combo | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Replacement Speedo Combo

So far I love my new Dakota. I like having the tach and everything all in the console, no extra wires or mounts. Plus has so many other extras. The readout is very clear even though even though it's all digital. I'm very pleased with it.

I really wanted analog gauges on my FXD, but settled on the Dakota Digital speedo/tach combo.

I'm glad I did, it is so much more than what I expected. I was afraid I'd hate the bar graph tach, and I do, but with a press of a button it's a digital tach, WOW! I love it!

I really wanted analog gauges on my FXD, but settled on the Dakota Digital speedo/tach combo.

I'm glad I did, it is so much more than what I expected. I was afraid I'd hate the bar graph tach, and I do, but with a press of a button it's a digital tach, WOW! I love it!

Welcome to the forum. Are you the same Hemi Orange that I see on HDforums ? If so you are one of the main ones that influenced me to buy mine.

Welcome to the forum. Are you the same Hemi Orange that I see on HDforums ? If so you are one of the main ones that influenced me to buy mine.

Yeah, I'm the same person. I just accidentally discovered this site when trying to figure out how to swap a TSSM out and replace it with a TSM and this place had the answer. The moderators know their stuff here for sure.

just fitted HD digital speedo/analog tac. #74723-10 Zannotti's $236. very happy with the looks and function.Zannotti's set the milage for me. Switchable between klms and miles, need it where I am

Back