free website stats program Repair manual | Harley Davidson Forums

Repair manual

Absolutely the HD official Service Manual. You may think you're saving money going with Clymer's or the equivalent but they're nowhere near as comprehensive. As Glider said, get it included with the bike!

Harley for sure but don't pay retail. Just another good reason to go chicago, lakeshore or Zanotti's. I do like the part about getting one free with the deal you work out. Everybody should think about that one when dealing. Online it will cost about 45.00 or so. Work it in with Lakeshore's free shipping for over 500.00 and you can kill a bunch of birds with the one stone.

Yep bought my bible (09 Touring Service Manual) from Lakeshore HD, had a hook up there and got it for $41. Now I'm ready to tackle my own maint.

As said, get the HD manula from a discounter on line. Only problem is I understand that the 2010 manuals aren't available yet. I don't know, mMaybe just some dealers.

You should also get the Electrical Diagnostic Manual. The service is going to refer you to this manual for anything electrical

Back