free website stats program Rent a Harley in Albuquerque or Boise? | Harley Davidson Forums

Rent a Harley in Albuquerque or Boise?

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I couldn't really post this in the Regional section since Boise is in the Pacific and Albuquerque is in the Southwest so I'll stick it here.

During the course of my business travelling next month (June) I will have an entire day free in each of these two cities. I've rented Harley's for the day in quite a few locations and really enjoyed seeing parts of the country that would be tough to get to from Georgia.

I'm looking for some general input on day rides on a rental bike from these cities. I'm not sure if my finances would allow me to rent in both cities in one month so I may have to choose just one.

Anyone ridden in both areas and have a preference?

Make sure to check the weather. It gets got un the southwest in June. Might make your decision easier.

Yep. Just checked and the average daily high is 10 degrees warmer in June in Albuquerque than in Boise.

Just the ride out of Boise going west is beautiful You get to Oregon and run across an area that reminds me of a small San Francisco Bay a little. I have no idea what it is but I picked up my new Limited in Salem Oregon and rode back through Boise that way. It's just a nice peaceful and beautiful ride.

Back