free website stats program Removing Pledge | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Removing Pledge

I to was never a fan of using Pledge on my bike, but I tried the Multi Surface Pledge and it worked pretty good, I also have regular Pledge that works fine also, Maybe you are using to much, maybe a little more info on why you don't like it may help. But I also agree nothing beats a good quality wax.

BTW, I wonder what Smitty will have to say about this. But honestly the Pledge for upkeep is great in my opinion.

I to was never a fan of using Pledge on my bike, but I tried the Multi Surface Pledge and it worked pretty good, I also have regular Pledge that works fine also, Maybe you are using to much, maybe a little more info on why you don't like it may help. But I also agree nothing beats a good quality wax.

BTW, I wonder what Smitty will have to say about this. But honestly the Pledge for upkeep is great in my opinion.

WATCH OUT FOR SMITTY *** Drumrguy,,,,, after ***Smitty gets done with you,,, your name might become ***BONGO GUY

TREAD CAREFULLY AROUND PLEDGE

signed....BUBBIE

He's baaaaaack! When I saw those words "doesn't really like Pledge" the only thing I could think of was Glider's fingers exploding as he was typing "WHAT!!!!!"

Glider, just let this poor soul drift back to the land of waxy build up with the powdered residue and sun streaks. Our bikes will look so much better parked next to his...poor soul...

I would guess Pledge goes away by itself otherwise we wouldn't have to keep applying it. I use it even when my bike is shining, I love that orange fragrance. I'm trying to get the wife to use it instead of perfume.

I always used S100 spray.. Then about 4 months ago starting using Pledge (spray on cloth and wipe on/wipe off).

My wife was like, "man this can is getting empty realy fast". I said, "ya you are using up all that Pledge since you clean so often, you better go buy some more!". Sure enough, the next day, another big can of Pledge in the closet :)

I always used S100 spray.. Then about 4 months ago starting using Pledge (spray on cloth and wipe on/wipe off).

My wife was like, "man this can is getting empty realy fast". I said, "ya you are using up all that Pledge since you clean so often, you better go buy some more!". Sure enough, the next day, another big can of Pledge in the closet :)

I NOTICED ONE OF THE COSTCO CANS(3) IS MISSING ALREADY FROM MY STASH...
FOUND IT IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM ......HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

Well, 2 left for the bikes..

signed....BUBBIE

He's baaaaaack! When I saw those words "doesn't really like Pledge" the only thing I could think of was Glider's fingers exploding as he was typing "WHAT!!!!!"

Yeah that worked out pretty well didn't it?, I really do like pledge , but I do miss my water beads on my wax......hope no one was offended:D

Back