free website stats program Reminiscing and planning the next one Part #1 | Harley Davidson Forums

Reminiscing and planning the next one Part #1

I am on a quest to ride to all four corner of the good ol' US from my home in San Antonio, Texas.

I am now in the planning stages for corner #3, San Diego and Southern California. While working on the trip planning, I like to look back at my prior trips. Starting with my first long distance tour to Sturgis, I have been putting the best pictures into videos. And if I my say so myself, I am getting better and better at it.

Here is the first one, Sturgis.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://s0.videopress.com/player.swf?v=1.02" width="400" height="300" wmode="transparent" seamlesstabbing="true" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" overstretch="true" flashvars="guid=m6FPsW7O"></embed>

Hope this works. Feel free to comment and share your Sturgis experiences.

Bernhard

Well, the link didn't work. Anybody have any suggestions on how to fix it?

TIA

Bernhard

Not an expert by any means in this area but I think the video must be "hosted" somewhere like Youtube or Google Videos and then you can post the link.

Thanks for the reply. The site I have this video on provides the code I pasted into the post. They say it's for embedding into websites. The site happens to be WordPress, not YouTube (which I see lots of examples of).

Bernhard

Back