free website stats program Remeberance Day: In Flanders Fields | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Remeberance Day: In Flanders Fields

grandfather,grandmother and father..all in the Danish underground during WWII, my grandfather was taken by the Gestapo but walked home to his wife years later. story is way to long to post, just watch the old movie the wooden horse, my grandfather was the fisherman, which is a very small part of what he did. may god bless them all thry did what was needed for the rest of us. he died in 1967 from a motorcycle accident, i will always remember my grandparents and what they did. we are all free for a reason

is the movie title "the Wooden Horse"? i want to try and find it. And thanks for sharing. And you are right. May God bless them all. Past, Present and future.

is the movie title "the Wooden Horse"? i want to try and find it. And thanks for sharing. And you are right. May God bless them all. Past, Present and future.

it's an old movie, made in the 50s. but like i mentioned only a fraction of what he did. what the people in the underground did in those days was extraordinary. i am blessed that i have relatives and stories of them. these days no one reads the books, listens or watches the old Black and white movies. and none ever asked for credit, for what they did.
in 1986 i was with my grandmother for a long time and got at story that is worthy of a book. but that is not what she wants, "we just did what we needed be done " was all i can say.

can are kids do this?

Back