free website stats program relocating rear turn signals | Harley Davidson Forums

relocating rear turn signals

Hello all i am looking to relocate my rear turn signals on my 02 dyna lowrider. i want some decent size saddle bags. to get the ones i want i have to relocate. any suggestions on a kit or something to move turn signals? everything I have found looks cheap. I would like to keep a very clean look Thanks in advance.

I have one similar to the link, on my Dyna. I've had it for 20+ years, so I can't remember the name. The chrome on it was never great, but it's still chrome. I have pretty good size ACE bags, and there's not a lot of choices when you have to put the signals that far back/down.

I guess it would help if I pasted the link. sorry bout that.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-DS-2...ash=item360f4a3c5b:g:7jYAAOSw2xRYXlq2&vxp=mtr

Last edited by a moderator:
I also had a similar kit to Breeze3at on my sportster which moved the turn signals to the rear fender was on the sportster for 12 years without issue it allowed me to fit large bags on the bike

Brian

thanks guys i found a slightly different kit that hugs them against the fender. i will post pics when i get them installed. i really appreciate the replies.

I replaced mine with a led type tail light that has the signals built in on both my Dyna and Sportster. It eliminated those ugly (my opinion) stalks sticking out on the sides.

Back